Featured SponsorsHot MLB Tickets are on sale now at GameStub.com. Get your Boston Red Sox Tickets, New York Yankees Tickets, great deals on your favorite games Yankees Red Sox Tickets, Chicago Cubs Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Orioles Tickets and so much more.
NASCAR is one of the most popular sports in the world. Get your NASCAR Tickets and famous Daytona International Speedway Tickets to this year's event!
Josh Freeman caught people’s attention after his first full season as a starter in 2010. He threw for nearly 3,500 yards and had a fantastic ratio of 25 touchdowns to six interceptions. The following year, he let people down when he ended up throwing more interceptions than touchdowns (16 touchdowns, 22 interceptions).
Then 2012 happened.
Freeman threw for over 4,000 yards and had 27 touchdowns, both franchise records. From Week 6 to Week 11, Freeman was a top-10 quarterback for all but one week. He went on a six-game run where he averaged 285 yards and had at least two touchdowns (in four out of the six games he had three touchdowns).
He was among the fantasy elite, or so it seemed.
Saying Freeman struggled at the end of the season is putting it mildly. In the six games following his hot streak, Freeman managed to throw 10 interceptions while averaging just one touchdown a game. He only had one game where he threw above the 285-yard average he had duri...
Read Complete Article at Bleacher Report - NFL
Article is property of BleacherReport.com
- How Popular Can the NFL Become?
- Washington Redskins Can Please Everyone by Renaming The Team The ‘Skins’
- Cincinnati Bengals Will Reportedly be Featured on HBO’s Hard Knocks
- Retired NFL Players Who Could Still Play in the NFL Today
- Rob Gronkowski Will Reportedly Have Back Surgery on Tuesday
- 5 Undrafted Baltimore Raven Players Who Could Prove to Be Gems
- Colin Kaepernick Would Like You to Look at His Enormous Shoe Collection
- Why New York Giants Wide Receiver Victor Cruz Is Making a Terrible Mistake
- Tim Tebow Will Eventually Play Key Role in Bill Belichick’s Up-Tempo Offense
- Aaron Rodgers vs. the Record Book: How Close Will Rodgers Get to Major Records?
- Did Mike Wallace Jilt the Vikings for Less Money with the Dolphins?
- NFL Players Ready to Thrive in New Atmosphere
- 10 Things the Philadelphia Eagles Need for a Successful 2013
- NFL Sparks Fan Displeasure by Banning Purses at Games
- How Every Starting NFL QB Made His Way to the Pros
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Need to Hang on to the Ball in 2013
- Why is Rex Ryan So Excited About Kellen Winslow?
- Offseason Time-Traveling: Advice for the 2010 Washington Redskins
- Kansas City Chiefs: Can Jamaal Charles Be the Franchise’s Rushing Leader?
- 5 Players Who Will Make or Break the Miami Dolphins’ 2013 Season
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010