2010 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins

March 22, 2010   ·     ·   Jump to comments

Time to get out a pick a day, which means less time to get in your vote. So make sure as soon as you read this article to vote and leave your thoughts in the comment section as well.
Who did Bleacher Report choose to be the No. 3 overall pick?
Just 53 people voted in the most recent poll for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the results were overwhelmingly for Gerald McCoy.  McCoy received 84.9 percent of the votes, while safety Eric Berry got the other 15.1 percent and Derrick Morgan failed to receive a vote.
Here are the results of the Bleacher Creature Draft thus far:
1. St. Louis Rams, Ndamukong Suh, DT
2. Detroit Lions, Russell Okung, OL
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Gerald McCoy, DT
With the fourth overall pick, the Washington Redskins select...Sam Bradford, QB out of the University of Oklahoma.
In a division with Tony Romo, Donovan McNabb, and Eli Manning, the Redskins might not even have a quarterback that ...

Read Complete Article at Bleacher Report - NFL
Article is property of BleacherReport.com

readers comments